Monday, February 20, 2006

Might be making myself scarse . . .

Dear Readers,

I hope you are all feeling great. My shoulder is killing me. I have been busy with the seedlings, and other small chores. Two days in a row I made my favorite garden dish - which involves lots of chopping. That chopping always aggravates my shoulder. Oh well.

My other Internet project, Northern CA Native Events and News: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ncanativeeventsandnews/ May be taking most of my energy this week. The other moderator is going to be away from his desk, so that means the work all falls on me. Which is cool. It's just that my shoulder limits the amount of time I can spend on the computer . . .

I do hope to post the article I submitted to the paper this week - after it comes out. And I may be able to give you some occasional up dates . . .

Have fun with out me!

Harvest

No comments: